Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A busy week

Just back on deck after Monday-Tuesday away as usual, and in a day-and-a-half I'm off again - this time to Melbourne for the Council for Lutheran Education in the South East Region (CLESER) dinner and meeting.  The dinner happens on the night beforfe the last meeting of the year.

What complicates things is that it is also my 38th birthday on Friday, and my wife and daughter would dearly like me to be at home.  If I'm lucky enough to be able to leave the meeting by 3pm, I should be home for a late dinner at 7pm or so.

Later today I am opening the Dimboola Hospital Show with a prayer and a blessing, so I had to have a clerical shirt ironed - which my wife kindly did for me this morning.

On Sunday we note the Reformation (viva Luther!) and we have children from our St Peter's Lutheran School participating by reading the lessons and putting on a short dramatic sketch.

To cap it all off, it's been two months since the Messenger- our newsletter - has gone out, and needs to be published before Sunday.

It's going to be quite a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home