Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Coming Out!

Yes, I'm coming out of the closet, telling all!

No, it has nothing to do with my orientation (sexual), but everything to do with my orientation (technological).

I have hitherto been a closet-disciple, but I shall now be somewhat more militant.

I'm into Linux  (pronunciation: "linen" -"en" + "ex")

Having for some years experimented, and for more than 12 months banished non-linux Operating Systems at home (including the beast from Micros**t - Windows), I am now going on a crusade!  Well, maybe not a crusade (that would suggest under the banner of the cross, which is a very Lutheran motto, yes, but not the maiming and killing bit).

During the Black Death, the cry "Bring out your dead!" was heard.  Well, I'd like to cry "bring out your locked-in, expensive, bug-ridden, security-poor, resource-gobbling monolithic operating systems!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home