Thursday, September 13, 2007

Soldiering on

In accordance with the advertisement, I am "soldiering on with Codral."  Whilst in the office, I really feel like I should be in bed, but the drugs give me just enough clarity to do something, if not very well!

My GP yesterday concurred with my assessment that the flu vaccination this year just didn't cut the mustard - it hasn't provided inoculation against the strain that has knocked many people for six.  Three full weeks seems to be the average duration, and I'm not about to disagree - I've had symptoms for 13 days, now.  Moreover, though for the first week I did soldier on, medication alone couldn't keep me going.

Anyway, there are things to be done!  Let's hope that future influenza strikes are more effectively predicted!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home