Thursday, July 09, 2009

So long, farewell, Auf Wierderseh'n, good-bye

Those who follow this blog will realise it has become a very rare occurance fo me to post - as I hinted a year ago, I tend to give a short update on Facebook most days (and these days to both Facebook and Twitter at once via Tweetdeck) - it takes a few seconds and then I'm doing other things.

If you want to follow me, register with Facebook and look for Martin Scharnke,
(or go to facebook.com/Martin.Scharnke)
or register with Twitter and look for MartinScharnke.

With both Facebook and Twitter, I will need to confirm you before you start receiving updates.


1 Comments:

At 10:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mumbles!Have enjoyed your comments & will follow you across to facebook.
Catch you on sunday.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home